HELENA terrace heater
The smallest of our heaters, where compact dimensions go hand in hand with high thermal efficiency, and thanks to a lower height than other heaters (165 cm), it is ideal for places where you want to warm yourself in a sitting position (terrace, summerhouse, garden).
For your convenience, we will add a connection kit for each terrace heater that you put in the basket :)
MAINTENANCE AND AFTER-SALES SERVICE ON SITE
1. Komin-Flex provides a guarantee for VULKAN brand terrace heaters for a period of 2 years.
2. The warranty is given for VULKAN heaters excluding connecting hardware, i.e. a low-pressure regulator with a hose which is not included in the scope of delivery (additional offer).
3. During the warranty period the user has the right to free removal of defects caused by the manufacturer.
4. The warranty does not cover defects caused by incorrect installation, repair, storage, transport and operation which does not comply with the operating instructions.
5. The buyer has the right to exchange the product for a new one or to receive a cash refund, if a factory defect is found that cannot be removed.
6. The warranty service does not cover all maintenance and repair work, including work arising as a result of inadequate fuel quality.
7. For proper operation of VULKAN terrace heaters it is necessary to maintain periodic replacement of the connection set, i.e. the low-pressure regulator and the hose (recommended replacement every year).
8. Failure to follow the installation instructions will void the warranty.
9. The territorial scope of the guarantee protection is the territory of the Republic of Poland.
10. the manufacturer provides a guarantee based on this guarantee card, which is valid only with the proof of purchase of the product.
Helena, just like other heaters in our offer, is the fruit of Polish technical thought; its production also takes place in Poland, using some elements manufactured in Europe. By purchasing it, you support Polish entrepreneurship, and we return the favour by focusing on the highest quality, not on cheap mass-produced products.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE ON SITE
The production of our heaters in Poland has the additional advantage – we have a full range of spare parts and extra accessories at our disposal on site, and in case of need for service or maintenance, our experts also provide their expertise locally, without the need to wait for long contact times.
In order to meet the expectations of our customers, we have designed a compact heater that will fit anywhere other designs are too tall. The well-thought-out design makes it possible to achieve the maximum heating effect at a height suitable for people sitting on armchairs, chairs or at a table.